Friday 25 March 2011

Where have I been.....

I have been conspicuous by my absence lately and the main reason is I have moved from north london to sunnier climes (north devon) and the move has been a big event as most  moves tend to be.  I promise now that I am based in my lovely new office with a lot less distractions I will be blogging much more regularly!

In the world of Sarah Harper Handmade things are in the early planning stages and very exciting, I have a lovely converted stable which is being made into a purpose built soap workshop by my long suffering Hubby! Full equipped and ready to make much more of the soap that you all seem to like.  My range of body butters has being doing well and receiving good reviews from new and old customer alike.  I am continuing to run Soap and Sewing workshops in North London at The Work Shop and will be opening my own teaching space down here is North Devon so watch this space! 

For now my chips have arrived so I will bid you all good night!

1 comment:

  1. great that you're settling in so quickly. lucky girl to have a workshop-building sweetheart. i can't wait to see it x

    ReplyDelete